Whether Tamil, Sinhalese or Muslim, Sri Lankan people are generous, sensitive and respectful. Their legendary smile is very typical, and family holidays are particularly attractive. For Sri Lankans especially "the child is king".
- You will be able to join small groups of families with the same needs as you, or if you wish to travel in a privately an air conditioned vehicle with a driver/guide will be at your disposal.
- The driver/guide will be able to advise and suggest activities that will ensure you a special trip with all comforts and peacefulness, in accordance with the rules of hygiene and safety.
There are many fun and varied activities in Sri Lanka:
- 4x4 safaris in Yala animal’s reserve
- Visit the botanical gardens: from Persdeniya (one of the finest in the world), to Hakgala, big, attractive, cool and relaxing
- Make contact with elephants, feeding the youngest by bottle, and bathing with the whole family
- Sanctuary of the marine turtles.
- Walks, travel by boat, oxcart, tuk tuk, train, on bicycle or elephant
- Meetings with Buddha in all locations & situations
- Walk through the spice garden in Matale,
- Visit gemstone workshops
- Visit a tea factory
- See Sri Lankan dance shows and celebration of Buddha's tooth (August)
- Canoe in calm or less calm rivers
- For the wellbeing of all (young and old) you will have free time to enjoy the countless facilities of beautiful hotels. Pools, sandy beaches, sun loungers, gymnasium workouts, spa baths, ayurvedic treatments etc. ... a good physical balance ensuring one a full supply of vitamins as required with ample sunshine assured
- Accommodations feature true beach resorts and hotel clubs with an extensive program of entertainment (sports, physical activity, fitness room etc. ...)
- Evasia will arrange for you a tour to suit your tastes and expectations combined with cultural and historical experiences if you wish. The size of this small tropical island allows you indeed to explore a wide variety of landscapes, attractions and activities while allowing for a balance suitable for children.
- Ayurvedic care centers are located throughout the island and offer you body, facial massage, with relaxation assured - a real rest cure for parents and single travellers alike
The formula of “All inclusive" is an ideal solution for a dreamy relaxed family holiday